Monday, June 6, 2011

Santorum: After the "Weiner" thing, do you really think that's a good idea?

I don't know Rick Santorum, really.  I know his name, I know that he is a conservative Republican.  I know that he has made some statements that ~really~ upset the gay community.  That's about it.  And that may be all I get to know for now, despite the fact that he says that he is going to run for President.

For while I like to know the candidates, and I'm pretty open-minded to the idea of a new and better one, I don't think that I will ever get past the search results for "Santorum" in taking this guy seriously.  It's like a bad party joke, folks. Only those willing to live with the mental imagery consequences should try it.

Ultimately, I almost feel bad for the guy.  However, I'm fairly sure that he "made his own bed" (with whatever he prefers to do in it) and is now laying in the consequences.

1 comment: