Monday, July 25, 2011

Bait and Switch, Smoke and Mirrors...

VOTER FRAUD!  Got  your attention?  Great.  Watch that hand while the other hand changes voter ID laws.

It sounds so logical when you say it - why shouldn't people have to show ID when they vote?  They have to show ID all the time!  True.

So what's the catch?  Now, the government in Wisconsin and Texas are changing some of the OTHER rules.  Wisconsin is shutting down motor vehicle departments in a number of heavier Democratic areas, while expanding the hours in others.  Texas is disallowing student ID's as a valid form of identification.  I can't ~imagine~ who that is going to impact.

I don't do magic, and I don't play enough chess, so I have to admit that I didn't see these nasty moves coming to surprise me.  I have to start playing more chess, and sharpening my slight of hand. Watch me pull legislation out of the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment